A pedestrian is killed approximately every two hours and injured every nine minutes in traffic accidents, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. In just one year, 4,092 pedestrians were killed and nearly 59,000 were injured in traffic accidents throughout the United States.
Pedestrian Accident Injuries in Long Beach, Los Angeles, San Bernardino or Riverside
At the law firm of Scott J. Corwin, A Professional Law Corporation, we have successfully recovered more than $75 million for our clients. Our founding attorney, Scott J. Corwin, has more than 20 years of experience in personal injury law and is well equipped to handle the most complex cases involving serious and fatal pedestrian accidents in Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside, Orange, San Diego, Ventura and Santa Barbara counties and throughout the state of California.
Holding an AVVO rating of 10.0 ("Superb"), Scott J. Corwin has also been named a
Southern California Super Lawyer every year from 2007 through 2014, placing him in the top five percent of attorneys. He has also been named a member of the National Trial Lawyers Association in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014, Top 100 Trial Attorneys in California.
Call 800-946-9440 now for a FREE CONSULTATION
Pedestrian Accident Claims
After obtaining emergency medical attention for any visible injuries, you can take a few other steps to protect your rights and interests. These include:
- Having a doctor highly experienced in accident-related injuries examine you.
- Obtaining the name, driver's license number, vehicle description and license plate number, contact information and insurance information of the person who caused the accident.
- Writing down the contact information of any witnesses to the accident.
- Photographing the scene of the accident, including any physical injuries you sustained, the position of the vehicle and any other visible evidence.
- Requesting a copy of the law enforcement traffic collision report.
- Talking to our injury lawyer, Scott J. Corwin, as soon as possible. If you can't collect all the evidence yourself, don't worry. He will work with you to gather everything necessary.
Providing Personal Attention and One on One Representation
You can count on Scott J. Corwin to give you the one-on-one attention you need and deserve after your accident. Your case will never be passed off to a lesser-qualified associate. Our founding attorney will listen to your story, explain your legal options and then fight on your behalf to obtain the maximum compensation for your injuries.
Free Consultation With a Long Beach, Riverside, San Bernardino and Los Angeles Pedestrian Accident Attorney
If you or a loved one was injured in a pedestrian accident in Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside, Orange, San Diego, Ventura and Santa Barbara counties or elsewhere in California, we can help. Get a free case evaluation by calling Scott J. Corwin, A Professional Law Corporation. The best way to contact us is to call toll free to 800-946-9440, or contact us online today.