Los Angeles Bicycle Accident Injuries
Seek Counsel from an Experienced Attorney Committed to Your Needs
If you have a serious injury from a bicycle accident, you may be facing mounting expenses. Current and potential lost wages and medical bills can quickly leave an injured person in debt. Moreover, the treatments for serious injuries are very often extremely costly, and the cost of other necessities like home modifications or attendant care can put those necessities out of reach. Your injuries may preclude you from working. If another driver was responsible for the accident, California law can help you recover compensation for these expenses to ensure you have access to everything you need to move on with your life. At Scott J. Corwin, A Professional Law Corporation, we take immediate and aggressive legal action to help injured people recover maximum compensation for their injuries.
Our Los Angeles bicycle accident injury attorney is here to help however possible. Contact our firm today to begin with a free initial consultation.
Common Types of Bicycle Accident Injuries
Bicycle accidents can cause serious — sometimes life-altering — injuries, including:
- Broken bones: Cyclists can sustain broken legs or broken arms and fractures to elbows, knees, ankles, or other joints. Spinal fractures can cause serious impediments. Broken bones can take several weeks to several months or more to heal properly, usually require physical therapy, and sometimes require surgery to repair properly.
- Traumatic brain injuries: Bike helmets can reduce the risk of traumatic brain injury (TBI), but they cannot eliminate it altogether, especially in violent collisions. TBI can drastically change your life.
- Paralysis: Spinal cord injuries leading to paralysis often stem from bike accidents. If you are paralyzed, you may need extensive home modifications, occupational or physical therapy for prolonged periods of time, and home healthcare.
- Scarring and disfigurement: A bicyclist who lands on the pavement may experience significant road rash, scarring, or disfigurement, which can be very expensive to correct and have a negative impact on self-esteem.
Scott J. Corwin has represented more than 3,000 injured victims, placing special focus on serious bicycle accident injuries in Los Angeles. He has obtained more than $125 million, compensating clients for doctor bills, missed paychecks, and pain and misery. Trust Scott with your bicycle injury case.
Scott will ensure that you receive proper medical treatment. He will handle your case from start to finish, providing personalized attention every step of the way.
Free Consultation with Our Los Angeles Bicycle Accident Injury Lawyer
We handle cases in Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside, Orange, San Diego, Ventura, and Santa Barbara counties and throughout the state of California.
Brain Damage $3,407,752
Boy sustains brain damage from trip and fall in pothole.
Bus Accident $2,782,954
Passenger injured when bus driver falls asleep and rolls bus.
Motorcycle Accident $2,300,000
City employee causes collision with police motorcycle.
Motorcycle Accident $2,100,000
Motorcyclist suffers brain injury in collision.
Motorcycle Accident $1,250,000
Vehicle turns left in front of motorcycle, causing collision.
Car Accident $1,250,000
Driver injured in collision with vehicle that crossed over into his lane.
Car Accident $1,000,000
Rear-end collision exacerbates pre-existing back condition.
Car Accident $1,000,000
Driver injured in nighttime collision with overturned big rig on highway.
Brain Injury $1,000,000
Rider injured on ferris wheel when struck in head by seat rack.
Car Accident Injury $850,000
Eight-year-old boy struck and killed by vehicle while crossing busy thoroughfare.
At Scott J. Corwin, A Professional Law Corporation, we believe in developing strong attorney-client relationships built on honesty, trust, and communication. As a client, you will always receive direct, personal attention from Scott; your case will never be passed off to an associate or paralegal. Instead, you can always rely on dedicated representation from a highly experienced and award-winning attorney who is ready to fight for you.
With more than 30 years in practice and over $125 million recovered for his clients, Scott is known for his aggressive approach to litigation. Some of his accolades include:
- Inclusion in the Southern California Super Lawyers® list since 2007, a distinction reserved for only the top 5 percent of all personal injury lawyers in the region
- Named a “Top 100 Super Lawyer”
- Named a Top 25 Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers in California by the National Trial Lawyers Association since 2010
- Maintains a 10.0 Superb rating on Avvo
Fast, Favorable Resolutions
At Scott J. Corwin, A Professional Law Corporation, we understand the importance of securing a favorable outcome in your case, fast. More than 95 percent of our clients’ cases settle within 5 to 9 months, and our clients are very satisfied with the results (see our client reviews!). We only file lawsuits when absolutely necessary, such as in cases where the defendant disputes liability or refuses to pay for the full extent of our client’s damages.
Zero Upfront Fees
Our firm offers all personal injury and wrongful death legal services on a contingency fee basis. This means you do not pay any upfront or out-of-pocket fees or expenses. Instead, we only get paid if and when we recover compensation for you. In the unlikely event that we do not win your case, you do not pay a dime. We also offer free consultations, so you have nothing to lose in reaching out to our team today. Contact our firm 24/7 and we’ll get back to you within one business day.