Scott J. Corwin is the founder and principal motor vehicle accident attorney of our Los Angeles auto accident law firm. Since opening our doors in 1992, we have successfully represented more than 2,500 injury victims, with recoveries totaling over $85 million.
Auto Accident Injuries in the Greater Los Angeles Area
We are a highly experienced and compassionate personal injury law firm that aggressively advocates for our clients' rights in all types of motor vehicle accidents including:
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury
And other cases in Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside, Orange, San Diego, Ventura and Santa Barbara counties and throughout the state of California.
We understand the severe financial and emotional impact of the catastrophic injuries that often accompany such cases, and we will help you pursue maximum compensation for spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, wrongful death and other injustices.
Why Choose Our Los Angeles Area Personal Injury Attorney?
Here are a few reasons to consider choosing Scott J. Corwin, A Professional Law Corporation:
- Experience: Mr. Corwin has been practicing motor vehicle injury law for more than 20 years. He has been a member of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA) and Consumer Attorneys Association of California (CAOC) for more than 20 years. Mr. Corwin has served on the Board of Governors of CAALA since 2005 and CAOC since 2006.
- Personal attention: When you retain Mr. Corwin to represent you, he will personally handle your case from start to finish. You will never be passed off to a lesser-qualified associate or inexperienced paralegal.
- Results: As a testimony to his impressive case results, Mr. Corwin is one of fewer than 700 lawyers nationwide to be honored with membership in the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- Reputation: Our law firm is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau and maintains an outstanding reputation in the Southern California legal community. Holding an AVVO rating of 10.0 ("Superb"), Mr. Corwin has also been named a Southern California Super Lawyer in Los Angeles Magazine nine years in a row, from 2007 through 2015, placing him in the top 5 percent of all personal injury attorneys in the region. In 2015 Mr. Corwin was named a Top 100 Super Lawyer.
- Quick response: When you need us, we're here. We are very responsive to clients and can be reached 24/7.
- Courtroom skills: Mr. Corwin has been named a member of The National Trial Lawyers Association 2010 through 2015, Top 100 Lawyers in California.
- No upfront fees or costs: You only pay attorney fees if we win your case. All personal injury and wrongful death cases are handled on a contingency fee basis. That means we only earn a fee if we get you results.
We Offer a Free Case Evaluation
If you or a loved one was injured in a California motor vehicle accident because of someone else's recklessness or negligence, we can help. Our firm handles cases in Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside, Orange, San Diego, Ventura and Santa Barbara counties as well as throughout the state of California. Arrange a free initial consultation with our motor vehicle accident lawyer by calling Scott J. Corwin, A Professional Law Corporation, toll free at 800-946-9440, or contact us online.