Life-changing injuries can occur in hundreds of ways. Perhaps a drunk driver swerved and hit your car head-on, an overly fatigued semi-truck driver unknowingly forced your motorcycle off the road, a dangerous dog bit your child or a car hit a family member walking across the street.
Serious & Catastrophic Injuries in the Greater Los Angeles Area
No matter what type of injury you or a loved one suffered, you can count on Scott J. Corwin, A Professional Law Corporation. Our serious and catastrophic injury lawyer has two decades of experience in this area of law and the dedication to do whatever it takes to get you the full compensation you deserve.
Scott J. Corwin has been named a member of the National Trial Lawyers Association 2010 through 2015, Top 100 Trial Attorneys in California. He holds an AVVO rating of 10.0 ("Superb"). In addition, Mr. Corwin has been named a Southern California Super Lawyer every year from 2007 through 2015, placing him in the top five percent of attorneys. In 2015 Mr. Corwin was named a Top 100 Super Lawyer.
Call 800-946-9440 now for a FREE CONSULTATION
Serious Injury Claims Against Negligent Parties
We handle a wide variety of personal injury cases, including those that involve:
- Back and spinal cord injuries: These can include fractured vertebra, compression fractures of the spine, paraplegia, quadriplegia, neck injuries, cervical or lumbar herniations, disc injuries, nerve injuries or damage, nerve compression injuries, whiplash and more.
- Head and brain injuries: Concussions and traumatic brain injuries (TBI) are some of the most common injuries to the head, along with post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Amputation injuries: The loss of a limb or digit can occur during the accident itself or as a necessary surgical operation as a result of the injury.
- Broken bones: Fractured and broken bones, simple, complex, comminuted or avulsion fractures, including broken arms or hands, legs, ankles or feet, ribs, collar bones, are a common result of car crashes and other accidents.
- Burn injuries: Car fires and vehicle explosions can easily result in severe burns.
- Dog bite injuries: A dog bite can not only cause physical harm, but also lifelong scars and potential emotional trauma.
- Soft tissue injuries: These injuries often involve serious damage to the internal organs and structures of the body.
- Abrasions and lacerations: These include air bag abrasions, serious lacerations from flying windshield glass, road rash from motorcycle and bicycle accidents, and more.
Providing Personal Attention and One on One Representation
You can count on Scott J. Corwin to give you the one-on-one attention you need and deserve after your accident. Your case will never be passed off to a lesser-qualified associate. Our founding attorney will listen to your story, explain your legal options and then fight on your behalf to obtain the maximum compensation for your injuries.
Free Consultation With Our Los Angeles Serious Injury Attorney
Did you or someone you love suffer a traumatic brain injury, a spinal cord injury, whiplash, severe burns, or any other serious or catastrophic injury because of another party's negligence? Discover your legal rights and how Scott J. Corwin, A Professional Law Corporation, can fight for you.
Get a free case evaluation by calling our Los Angeles office toll free at 800-946-9440, or contact us online. We handle cases in Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside, Orange, San Diego, Ventura and Santa Barbara counties and throughout the state of California.