How Do I Choose a Vehicle Accident Lawyer?
It is tempting after an accident to choose the first attorney’s ad you see, whether on TV, a billboard, or the Internet. Like most legal issues, a motor vehicle accident is something you want to put behind you as quickly as possible. You must, however, consider the long-term consequences of choosing an attorney. The outcome of your case could affect your life for years.
After a vehicle accident, it is important to understand what your attorney can do for you. There are questions you can ask to gain a sense of whether he or she has the credentials and qualities you need. We encourage you to speak with us at Scott J. Corwin, A Professional Law Corporation, to learn more about how we may help you.
After suffering a serious injury, it’s hard to get your priorities straight. Why do you need a lawyer? What can a lawyer do that you can’t do yourself? How does this whole system work? Scott J. Corwin will take the mystery out of a confusing process. We are respected by peers, but more important, we are appreciated by our clients. Call us today 800-946-9440 now for a FREE CONSULTATION, and get the compensation you deserve.
Some of the critical questions to ask a personal injury and motor vehicle accident lawyer may include:
- How much experience do you have in this area of law?
- How many years have you been handling motor vehicle accidents?
- How do you approach motor vehicle accident cases?
- What is the fee arrangement? Do I pay any upfront costs?
- Will I work with you, your associates or your staff?
- What are my rights as an accident victim?
- What happens if I need access to medical care during the case? Can you help?
- Where did you go to law school? Was it a highly rated and accredited law school?
- What peer recognition have you received in the legal community?
- Have you received a ranking from any attorney rating agency?
- Are you a member of any consumer attorney organizations?
- How many clients do you have? Are you so busy that you won’t have time to spend on my case?
- How quickly do you respond to telephone calls or emails from clients?
- Are you available to respond to client’s calls and emails after working hours and on weekends?
Call Us for a Free Consultation
I was in a car accident three weeks ago and at the time I was having a panic attack thinking about not only my injury but what do I do with my car, how will I get around, and how will I pay the bills. As a single working mom the stress was insurmountable. After one call to Scott’s office he had all the details taken care of for me. I would highly recommend Scott J. Corwin and his legal staff to anyone, I am so glad I found him. — Client testimonial