Don’t Let A Serious Injury Ruin Your Future
Life-changing injuries can occur in hundreds of ways. Our firm has worked with injured clients seriously hurt in almost every situation possible. Perhaps a drunk driver swerved and hit your car head-on, an overly fatigued semi-truck driver unknowingly forced your motorcycle off the road, a dangerous dog bit your child or a car hit a family member walking across the street.
No matter what type of injury you or a loved one suffered, you can count on Scott J. Corwin, A Professional Law Corporation. Our serious and catastrophic injury lawyer has more than two decades of experience in this area of law and the dedication to do whatever it takes to get you the full compensation you deserve. We have a trusted network of world-class doctors, physicians, specialists, and therapists to help you recover your strength and well-being while our firm builds your case and fights on your behalf.
Serious Injury Claims Against Negligent Parties
When your injury is serious, your lawyer must be serious as well. Scott J. Corwin has been named a member of the National Trial Lawyers Association 2010 through 2016, Top 100 Trial Attorneys in California. In 2015 and 2016 he was named a Top 100 Super Lawyer. Few attorneys can boast the professional accolades Scott Corwin enjoys. We handle a wide variety of personal injury cases, including those that involve:
- Lower and upper back injuries: These can include fractured vertebra, compression fractures of the spine, paraplegia, quadriplegia, neck injuries, cervical or lumbar herniations, disc injuries, nerve injuries or damage, nerve compression injuries, whiplash and more.
- Serious brain injuries: Concussions and traumatic brain injuries (TBI) are some of the most common injuries to the head, along with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Losing an arm or leg: The loss of a limb or digit can occur during the accident itself or as a necessary surgical operation as a result of the injury.
- Broken bones: Fractured and broken bones, simple, complex, comminuted or avulsion fractures, including broken arms or hands, legs, ankles or feet, ribs, collar bones, are a common result of car crashes and other accidents.
- Burns and scrapes: Car fires and vehicle explosions can easily result in severe burns.
- Animal injuries: A dog bite can not only cause physical harm, but also lifelong scars and potential emotional trauma.
- Soft tissue injuries: These injuries often involve serious damage to the internal organs and structures of the body.
- Abrasions and lacerations: These include air bag abrasions, serious lacerations from flying windshield glass, road rash from motorcycle and bicycle accidents, and more.
You can count on Scott J. Corwin to give you the one-on-one attention you need and deserve after your accident. Your case will never be passed off to a lesser-qualified associate. Our founding attorney will listen to your story, explain your legal options and then fight on your behalf to obtain the maximum compensation for your injuries.
Schedule A Free Consultation Today; Call Now
Did you or someone you love suffer a traumatic brain injury, a spinal cord injury, whiplash, severe burns, or any other serious or catastrophic injury because of another party’s negligence? Discover your legal rights and how Scott J. Corwin, A Professional Law Corporation, can fight for you.
Get a free case evaluation by calling our Los Angeles office toll-free at 800-946-9440, or contact us online. We handle cases in Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside, Orange, San Diego, Ventura and Santa Barbara counties and throughout the state of California.
Serious Accident Client Review
“I was certainly not expecting to be seriously injured while out for a 10-mile run, until a left-turning Escalade rammed into me just past mile four, while I was halfway across the street. The collision kept me off the roads for three and a half months while I waited to heal. Though nothing was broken, thankfully, Mr. Corwin took my situation seriously and made sure I was properly examined and treated by the right specialists and therapists (not a joker in the bunch) so I could recover my ability to run, an activity that is very dear to me. Meanwhile Scott and his office worked with me to accumulate all expenses and kept track of my recovery. Soon after I felt relatively normal again and was close to catching up with my old self, I was signing papers for a settlement amount that far exceeded anything I could have expected, even after paying the fees and costs. In the end, it’s the result that matters. If your lawyer takes you and your situation seriously, your lawyer will fight for you and get you serious results. I believe that Mr. Corwin is that kind of attorney.”