Serious Injury Claims Against Negligent Parties
When your injury is serious, your lawyer must be serious as well. Scott J. Corwin has been named a member of the National Trial Lawyers Association since 2010, and a Top 100 Trial Attorney in California. In 2015 and 2016, he was named a Top 100 Super Lawyer. Few attorneys can boast the professional accolades Scott Corwin has earned.
We handle a wide variety of personal injury cases, including those that involve:
- Lower and upper back injuries: These can include fractured vertebra, compression fractures of the spine, paraplegia, quadriplegia, neck injuries, cervical or lumbar herniations, disc injuries, nerve injuries or damage, nerve compression injuries, whiplash, and more.
- Serious brain injuries: Concussions and traumatic brain injuries (TBI) are some of the most common injuries to the head, along with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Losing an arm or leg: The loss of a limb or digit can occur during the accident itself or as a necessary surgical operation as a result of the injury.
- Broken bones: Fractures commonly caused by car crashes and other accidents include, simple, complex, comminuted, or avulsion. These breaks may occur in the arms or hands, legs, ankles or feet, ribs, or collar bones.
- Burns and scrapes: Car fires and vehicle explosions can easily result in severe burns.
- Animal injuries: A dog bite can not only cause physical harm, but also lifelong scars and potential emotional trauma.
- Soft tissue injuries: These injuries often involve serious damage to the internal organs and structures of the body.
- Abrasions and lacerations: These include airbag abrasions, serious lacerations from flying windshield glass, road rash from motorcycle and bicycle accidents, and more.
Schedule a Free Consultation with our catastrophic injury lawyer Today
Did you or someone you love suffer a traumatic brain injury, a spinal cord injury, whiplash, severe burns, or any other serious or catastrophic injury because of another party’s negligence? Lear your legal rights and how our Los Angeles catastrophic injury attorney can fight for you.
Get a free case evaluation by calling our office at (310) 683-2300, or contact us online. We handle cases in Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside, Orange, San Diego, Ventura, and Santa Barbara counties and throughout the state of California.