Serious Injury Claims Against Negligent Parties
When your injury is serious, your lawyer must be serious as well. Scott J. Corwin has been named a member of the National Trial Lawyers Association since 2010, and a Top 100 Trial Attorney in California. In 2015 and 2016, he was named a Top 100 Super Lawyer. Few attorneys can boast the professional accolades Scott Corwin has earned.
We handle a wide variety of motor vehicle accident cases, including those that involve:
- Back and spinal cord injuries: These can include fractured vertebra, compression fractures of the spine, paraplegia, quadriplegia, neck injuries, cervical or lumbar herniations, disc injuries, nerve injuries or damage, nerve compression injuries, whiplash, and more.
- Serious brain injuries: Concussions and traumatic brain injuries (TBI) are some of the most common injuries to the head, along with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Losing an arm or leg: The loss of a limb or digit can occur during the accident itself or as a necessary surgical operation as a result of the injury.
- Broken bones: Fractures commonly caused by car crashes and other accidents include, simple, complex, comminuted, or avulsion. These breaks may occur in the arms or hands, legs, ankles or feet, ribs, or collar bones.
- Burn injuries: Car fires and vehicle explosions can easily result in severe burns.
- Soft tissue injuries: These injuries often involve serious damage to the internal organs and structures of the body.
- Scars and Disfiguring Injuries: These injuries include airbag abrasions, serious lacerations from flying windshield glass, road rash from motorcycle and bicycle accidents, and more.
Schedule a Free Consultation with our catastrophic injury lawyer Today
Did you or someone you love suffer a traumatic brain injury, a spinal cord injury, whiplash, severe burns, or any other serious or catastrophic injury because of another driver's negligence? Learn your legal rights and how our Los Angeles catastrophic injury attorney can fight for you.
Get a free case evaluation by calling our office at (310) 683-2300, or contact us online. We handle cases in Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside, Orange, San Diego, Ventura, and Santa Barbara counties and throughout the state of California.